[FIXED] Error when setting up email responses

• I wasn't quite sure where to put this, as there is no subforum for development, which I assume this is about.

I tried to set up email notifications and just received the following error messages:

I have really no idea what the problem is, because I thought I set up everything correctly.

And I also tried to set the session time out for the login to the web interface from 5 to 15 minuest (and then 10, 9, 6, etc.), but it won't let me change it.

Any ideas?

• If you have such requests,

can you please give us information on:

What release of OMV, on which install base etc you are running on (hardware, carrier OS (if not OMV) ).

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

• Great for the fix. Any idea when this comes out?

I am running the latest version of OpenMediaVault I guess, because I just did an update before I wanted to set the email. I can't copy the information from OVM (don't know why it would let me copy the information from the gui), but I am running 0.4.12 on a HP Microserver N36l with the default 1GB of RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!