[Close] - WebGui and Service stop working

• Hi,

I ask you to help me because i have a problem on my OpenMediaVault with the last version.

I cannot log on the web-gui. (If i valid i go back on the page with the login asking)
    My service are not working. (I cannot connect on CIFS or AFP)

I check the space (df -h) :

Code
    Sys. de fichiers    Taille  Uti. Disp. Uti% Monté sur
    /dev/sdi1              71G   71G     0 100% /
    tmpfs                 3,9G     0  3,9G   0% /lib/init/rw
    udev                  3,9G  228K  3,9G   1% /dev
    tmpfs                 3,9G     0  3,9G   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs                 3,9G  1,2M  3,9G   1% /tmp
    /dev/md127            917G  773G   98G  89% /media/5a684acb-59c7-46bc-9110-edd77a9bf2de
    /dev/md126            5,4T  2,4T  2,8T  46% /media/2f34f888-6464-481e-8942-6cf39e8aeeef
    /dev/sdh1             187G  101G   77G  57% /media/e61cfe7d-071f-4190-9143-6fc0a6e31ca6

I try "omg-firstaid" to build another password.

Can you help me ?

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JBLSteeve ()

• For me backup it's not a big problem. (I don't use clonezilla, can you give me some advice about it ?)
    I use somme extension not include on the plugin : domogik, domoweb and subsonic.
    I have a boot problem on my first installation (on a CF 8Gb), and i reinstall on a hard drive without any problem.
    I have only my subsonic database to rebuild.

The main problem is that i afraid to have the problem again after a reinstall.
    Thanks

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JBLSteeve ()

• JB, start a putty session. Run this command "service --status-all". Then highlight the output and hold CTRL and press C. Then you can paste it in Wordpad in windows. Post results in forum so I can see it. I'm wondering if one of your services has been shutdown by something else.

• Ok see the result of
    service --status-all

I reboot my nas and now the webgui give

Code
    Error #3008:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to load configuration (Fatal error 4: Document is empty (line=1, column=1); Fatal error 4: Start tag expected, '<' not found (line=1, column=1))' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config.inc:344
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/env.inc(22): require_once()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(24): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')
    #2 {main}

• The system hard drive is a 3,5 SATA.

I install subsonic, domogik and domoweb at the same time as OpemMediaVault. (One month approximately when i move from CF to hard drive)

• So you do not see your samba share when you access your OMV thru Network on a Windows machine? Your samba is running. The config for samba should work even if there is a problem with the WebGUI..Did you try another browser?

• Yes i see a samba share but i think that my configuration doesn't exist.
    It's very strange.
    Do you think i need to reinstall ?

I test on safari and firefox same error on webgui

• That disk is pretty old if it is an 80GB SATA. I would recommend a new one. If you search forum for "OMVException" you will see many errors. I have not seen this one. You can wait til tomorrow. I send Volker a request to look at this. I'll post a link here to a good video on youtube to show you how to image your system disk.

bye for now

• Thanks,

I have a 8Gb compact flash but i thinks it's not better...
    I have install subsonic, domogik and domoweb on /var/. Can it be the problem ?

I don't know if i can do :
    apt-get remove openmediavault
    apt-get install openmediavault

to repair the system ?

Thanks for your help. I wait your advice before doing anything.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Your root device is completely full:

Zitat

/dev/sdi1 71G 71G 0 100% /

You have to find out yourself why this has been happend. For the first step you can cleanup the package cache:

Code
    apt-get clean

Having a look int /var/log may be also a good idea.

In a later post i saw that your config database (config.xml) has been corrupted, maybe due the fact that it couldn't be stored finally because of a full filesystem.

If you have done some cleanup you should try to reinstall OMV to be able to reconfigure your system.

Code
    apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault
  • thanks,

But i already try
    "apt-get clean"

I delete some log files and my system is always full....

I test "du -h --max-depth=1 /"

but i din't catch the end, very strange.

I will test your command

• When i do apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault
    I have

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!