SMART Device Error Count increasing on all disks in the volume

• Upgraded my nas.
    I had 8*6TB and bought 12 more (in 3 batches).
    Also bought a new mobo/cpu/ram.
    Planned on using my old controller but testing different nas distro's i found it didn't have a lot of support so i bought a 9211-8i controller and 2 RES2SV240 expanders.
    While waiting for parts i kept busy testing distros and testing and burning in hard drives, on my old controller.
    I settled on omv and set it up with an initial 4*4TB volume (zfs mirror).
    Now the new controller and expander have arrived i put 10 new 6TB drives in a raidz2 and began copying data off my old drives to the new build.
    I am now in the midst of copying data full speed over both 1Gbit nic's as i go and check smart statuses.

I notice drives with increased drive error count and Error: ABRT
    At first not all 6TB drives had these but as i am checking back and forth i notice all recent errors are at the same time as the respective disk's Power_On_Hours, and now all drives have errors at this current hour (600+).
    Only some had errors previously (300+), i'm copying smart info of one of these below, but all the others seem to have this error because of (or at least at the time of) reading the SMART information.
    Is this possible?

Copy/pasting stuff from the below smart output in google gives a surprisingly large number of search results for forum posts here, from older threads but still.
    Is there something to do with omv that might cause these errors?

Surely not all of these 10 new drives are failing at the same time?
    Could errors like these be caused by a controller, or an expander?
    Although a few of the disks show errors at 300+ hours, i didn't have the new controller and expanders back then.

Anyone who can shed light on this?
    Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!