[RESOLVED] Run Filezilla on OMV

• Hey guys!

I got ncftp working so far but now there is another huge problem. When downloading multiple large files my ftp control connection times out after a while and because of that the transfer of the next file doesn't start at all until I manually resume it. I did some research on this and the problem seems to be with nat firewall of my router and the fact that ncftp doesn't use 'NOOP' commands to keep the control connection alive.

Do you guys have any idea how to solve this?

• This is a setting that most likely can only fixed if you control the FTP server. In ProFTP server configuration there is a line TimeoutIdle and you enter how many seconds. If you set to 0 it will be disabled. If you do not control the FTP server you may not be able to resolve this issue. In my passive Vsftp server the connection may timeout but any job started will continue on til completion, on the higher passive ports. You will have to learn more about FTP server you are dealing with.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!