performance statistics are not saved

• Hello

I´m running omv on a odroid-xu4 with two 3TB USB 3.0 drivesmainly as nas. A few weeks ago I connected a third external drive due toa big copy job. Maybe i forgot to unmount the disk, because since thatday the performance statistics are not saved anymore. That means Ican see all the statistics clearly for the actual day. But when Idisconnect the odroid from the power supply the statistics are gone. Thats pretty annoying as i shutdown the nas every night.
    I already tried:

Code
    rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost

rm /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*

service collectd restart

service rrdcached restart

looking forward to your assumptions.

• Offizieller Beitrag

They are saved when shutdown. If you just unplug it, they will not be saved. folder2ram --syncall will do that as well.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Omg it was really that simple. Due to the big copy job I deactivated the auto shutdown script and the clock timer. But for some reasons I afterwards turned on only the clock timer again, so every night the odroid have been unplugged without a shutdown.

Thanks a lot for the hint!

SOLVED

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!