Error after update

• Good morningI can not access via web to the management of my server, after the update. Everything else works perfectly. I do not know what to do . The error you give me is the following

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory
    Error #7001:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:135Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(72): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcproxy.inc(125): OMVRpc::exec('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(32): OMVJsonRpcProxy->handle()#6 {main}
    In the update I retained 165 packages that will not let me update ?(
    I take this opportunity to thank you for the great work done with this system.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!