Raid5 impossible to create

• Hello.

I'm not new to OMV, but i'm faced on a RAID problem. This the history.

First i have an OMV 2.0 conf on USB stick that was well for 8 month before a power supply and ups failure.

The RAID config was 4 disk in RAID10 conf.

Since the crash i'v decided to rebuild my nas with 3 disk in raid5 and one for the OS (only 4 sata port on computer).

I've install latest OMV 3, he found my ancient raid config (in degraded mode) and i use GUI to remove it and build another one in RAID5.

The build and sync seems to be ok, but if i reboot, it only found ref to the ancient one RAID10 conf ????

I booted in partedmagid disk to suppress partition on all disk and "mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sd*" and reinstall a fresh omv3 install.

I recreate the raid5 array + resync, and another time raid was not here and ref to old config.

if someone had information i thanks a lot

sorry for my bad english

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just read my solutionon other thread
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!