index.html files in user/home directory

• Something odd is occurring on my installation of OMV. When I logged into the shell, I discovered nearly 1000 copies of the following file in my user/home directory. Although, the extension of many are incremental, they are not all the same. The contents of the files appears to contain the work "Ok" or is blank.

index.html?q=MTA4MTAxMToxNTIzNDYxMzplYmM3ZTMxN2EyNDNkMWEzYWQ2MTU5MmZjNmFkMzZlYjYxNWZmZTNkMWY0MjJkYTU1OTNhZGY2N2NmYjdiNzQ3.1
    index.html?q=MTA4MTAxMToxNTIzNDYxMzplYmM3ZTMxN2EyNDNkMWEzYWQ2MTU5MmZjNmFkMzZlYjYxNWZmZTNkMWY0MjJkYTU1OTNhZGY2N2NmYjdiNzQ3.2
    index.html?q=MTA4MTAxMToxNTIzNDYxMzplYmM3ZTMxN2EyNDNkMWEzYWQ2MTU5MmZjNmFkMzZlYjYxNWZmZTNkMWY0MjJkYTU1OTNhZGY2N2NmYjdiNzQ3.3
    index.html?q=MTA4MTAxMToxNTMwNTEwNTo5ODEyY2M3ZTg4YzA5MWQ1N2VkNjAxNDM2ZjkyZGFkZjgxYjdjNjFiN2NkYzNlNTkwOTIxOTY5MTQ2OWQ2ODlh

I am able to delete them; however, they continue to be written. Any idea what may be causing this?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!