Strange behaviour with SABnzbd

• Hello everyone. I have a very strange situation with SABnzbd and hope you can help me figure out what I'm missing.

I'm currently setting up a new openmediavault download machine. Only purpose is SABnzbd, Couchpotato, SickRage and Pyload. And also an easy FTP access for my nephew who can download everything I'm putting there for him. So, I backed up all the settings on my old machine using the backup/restore feature of all my plugins and restored them on my new computer. Both machines are running latest Erasmus 3.0.80 with latest plugins, etc. Everything is working great on the new one and I didn't miss any parameters or DB, so that's perfect.

Only problem I have is my NZB Backup Folder in SABnzbd. I have nzb files coming from SickRage, Couchpotato and also from a "to watch" folder I created. On my old machine, the files created there (targzipped) where all with 666 permissions, sabnzbd owner and users as group. Now, with the new machine, all files are only 600 permissions, still sabnzbd owner and group users. Result of this situation : no way to access the files thru network on my SMB share like I did on my old openmediavault machine.

I compared every permissions, rights, ACL on the share folder : the same on both machine. And I didn't find any relevant settings SABnzbd, except the one that only applied to the destination folder which is set to 777.

Anyone with an idea ? Any help would be really appreciated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!