Sonarr and Radarr Plugin Borked

• I am on 3.0.87

I recently was messing with getting Sonarr and Radarr setup as well as trying out things like CouchPotato... The versions in my plugin repo are 3.0 for Radarr and 3.2 for Ronarr...

I wound up removing CouchPotato, but kept Sonarr and Radarr... Radarr seemed to function fine, but I didnt really ever use it, and when I tried to configure Sonarr, it would go to the WebUI but then when I tried to change settings, add libraries, etc.. it would act like it was loading, and then sit forever... Navigating around the menus would allow some pages to load, and some would just spin...

So, I removed and reinstalled Sonarr... and now it won't remove cleanly from my plugins, nor will it reinstall... Same goes for Radarr... they are both removed, but they still show in my services lists... trying to go to them results in an error...
    I then tried to reinstall Sonarr, and it fails right at the end..

I then get this error after the failed install, but trying to go to the Sonarr settings page

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sonarr'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sonarr.inc(60): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.so...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMV\Engined\Module\Sonarr->getStatus()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

Trying to go to Radarr gives me this
    Error #0:exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'RPC service 'Radarr' not found.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:99Stack trace:#0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Radarr', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)#1 {main}

Now it seems I can't fully remove Radarr or Sonarr, nor can I install or configure them... I don't really want to wipe OMV and redo everything... I guess I can if it comes down to it....

Any help?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!