WebUI certificate not renewed even if letsencrypt certificat is

• Hi,

I'm facing a strange thing.
    My certificate is just been renewed last week and I cannot connect to OMV WebUI due to the old certificat expiration date !!
    The renew was made by CLI with : certbot renew as I was forced to open my port 80 so that letsencrypt renewal works.

But it seems that the new certificate haven't been update for the web server.

How can I fix this ?

Thx

Lian Li PC-V354 with Be Quiet fans | Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R | Intel E8400@3,6Ghz | 6GB DDR2 RAM
    1x500MB SSD for System/Caches/Logs/Backup/Downloads | 7x2To HDD RAID 6 for Datas
    Powered by OMV v4.1.29 / Kernel 4.18

• Hi,

if you have ssh enabled, copy the fullchain and private key data from the path /etc/letsencrypt/live/FAMILLE-BOCQUET.FR.
    You enter to the web page of omv by http.

Import the copied data in Certificates/ssl.

you change to the new certificate imported in General Settings.

• OK, I'm gonna try this but wasn't it supposed to be renewed automatically ? ;)

EDIT: It works, but still... it should have been done automatically I think.

Lian Li PC-V354 with Be Quiet fans | Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R | Intel E8400@3,6Ghz | 6GB DDR2 RAM
    1x500MB SSD for System/Caches/Logs/Backup/Downloads | 7x2To HDD RAID 6 for Datas