Debian/OMV users in danielguerra/ubuntu-xrdp

• Hi all.
    Is there any way to use this docker logging as user already created in OMV or Debian?
    Or the only way to log in is demo user (Ubuntu user predefined) or added in docker.
    I want to use it as Remote Desktop to start/monitor rclone syncs from android tablet / windows 10 pc
    Thanks for suggestions.
    Dominik

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there any way to use this docker logging as user already created in OMV or Debian?

No because it is a separate environment. You could possible change the dockerfile to be the same username, id, groups but it would still never be sync'd to the OMV system.

Or the only way to log in is demo user (Ubuntu user predefined) or added in docker.

That is the only default way.

I want to use it as Remote Desktop to start/monitor rclone syncs from android tablet / windows 10 pc

And you still could. Pretend this container is a separate system and ssh to the system you want to monitor as a user that exists on that system.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• No because it is a separate environment. You could possible change the dockerfile to be the same username, id, groups but it would still never be sync'd to the OMV system.

That is the only default way.

And you still could. Pretend this container is a separate system and ssh to the system you want to monitor as a user that exists on that system.

Thanks. I just need to bind folders that I want to use with rclone. I can't see them right now. Is there any way to run remote desktop using xrdp? I have xfce and xrdp installed, connect to Xorg login panel, login and get blank screen. I've modified xrdp script to run xfce but get nothing.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ivanhoe_pl () aus folgendem Grund: Add few sentences.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!