Minecraft bedrock server

• Hi,

very new to omv and been running it for about 8 months now, getting used to command line as well.

Could someone though please help me and explain in a real step by step way how I can set up a minecraft bedrock server using docker please?

I’ve spent a bit of time googling and looking in this forum but I can’t find anything that I can translate and use, I’d appreciate any help as I just don’t understand docker and adding things to it.

Many thanks

• hey bud, I've been trying to figure out the same thing myself and have had a few servers running but currently am having a bit or a mare with permissions.
    Rough guide:

1) open your docker plugin and search for itzg/minecraft-bedrock-server
    2) pull the image
    3) run the image and set the following:

• restart policy- always
    • network mode - host
    • add the enviromental variables:

• EULA = TRUE
      • PUID = 'whatever your puid is'
      • PGID = 'whatever you pgid is'
      • you can also set other environmental variables such as gamemode etc here but these are the basic ones you need to start a survival server
    • you only need one volume to bind, your container path will be /data and your host path to where ever you want to store it
    • your extra arguements should include your network port, I use the standard for minecraft bedrock servers, the command should be
      -p 19132:19132/udp

That should be it, your docker should then download the image and generate your server

• additional environmental variables include

• SERVER_NAME
    • SERVER_PORT
    • GAMEMODE
    • DIFFICULTY
    • LEVEL_TYPE
    • ALLOW_CHEATS
    • MAX_PLAYERS
    • ONLINE_MODE
    • WHITE_LIST
    • VIEW_DISTANCE
    • TICK_DISTANCE
    • PLAYER_IDLE_TIMEOUT
    • MAX_THREADS
    • LEVEL_NAME
    • LEVEL_SEED
    • DEFAULT_PLAYER_PERMISSION_LEVEL
    • TEXTUREPACK_REQUIRED
  • oh, thank you. It was useful for me too. You just actually saved me, thank you so much for sharing this, man. I have never played minecraft before, but I have recently read something about it on https://www.ethershock.net/, and I liked it very much. I decided to try this game, and I was surprised by how cool it is. Now I am playing it all day long, and it's purely amazing. I think that it's the best game that I have ever tried. I got addiced to it, I simply can't stop playing, lol: D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!