What happened to my docker container?

• Offizieller Beitrag

What I should do/follow?

What status is display in omv-extras where you installed? It should say it is running. Sounds like docker isn't running.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

You coulda just cut & paste the status. The portainer status doesn't lie. I would just install it again. As for why your nextcloud container is gone, did you change the Docker Storage path AFTER you created the containers? If so, it doesn't copy the files to the new location.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• No I did not change the path. My system is online at least 2 months. This is first time I faced with the problem.

I did not install recently new docker or any plugin. if some how docker storage path changed how can I found correct location.

When I tried to install the portainer from WEB, I get below message.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Something is wrong with your docker install. I assume you tried rebooting? If so, I would remove docker and then install it again. Then install portainer and nextcloud images again. If you used persistent volumes, it shouldn't be a big deal.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can I retrieve them or do I need to reinstall them?

The container and image aren't really important. The data volume is. I can't explain what is going on with your system. If portainer is working, it should at least show itself.

What is the output of (run as root):

dpkg -l | grep docker
    docker --version
    systemctl status docker
    journalctl -u docker

• Sorry for late answers. I have reinstalled docker and portainer, I have used exactly same folders. ( I kept the existing appdata folders) After re-installation of nextcloud/mariadb/letsencryp, all my settings were there and nothing to do for reconfiguration/settings. I am OK for now.

Thank you for your quick response ryecoaaron.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!