Install OMV5 on 32bit

• Hi all,

I am trying to install OMV5 on Buster on a i686 32bit mini PC, when I launch the script:

Zitat

I get this error:

Zitat

--2020-02-05 12:18:01-- (try:20) https://raw.githubusercontent.…tallScript/master/install
    Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)|151.101.64.133|:443... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (The request is invalid.) in headers.
    Giving up.

the same procedeure is working on a virtual machine connected to the same network...

Thanks for helping :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I get this error:

Something on your system and/or network is blocking the github download.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for replying. :)

The network is OK, and the system is a fresh installed from debian 10 netinst.

The only thing... it is an old VIA C3 processor non-PAE, maybe this could be the issue?

Thanks,

• Offizieller Beitrag

it is an old VIA C3 processor non-PAE, maybe this could be the issue?

Shouldn't be. What is the output of: wget https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

• Offizieller Beitrag

same error, it seems that the requested my system is sending to github is not correct....

How about: curl -LO https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install

• it seems to work, this is the output:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Interesting. I can't explain that. The script will still probably fail since it might not be able to download the OMV gpg key but you can try it.

Just make it executable with chmod +x install and the execute it with sudo ./install

• Offizieller Beitrag

I do not know if it would be useful to add this exception to official guide.

I honestly don't think it should be necessary because I have no idea why wget doesn't work. I have never seen this before. Feel free to submit an issue here - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/docs - since I don't maintain that doc and I can't fix the script to make this work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!