Can't get Docker to pass through Nvidia GPU for Plex

• I've been beating my head against a wall for 2 days now.
    I have installed the latest Nvidia driver (manually used wget to download the executable to the machine and ran the installer) and the nvidia-docker stuff as specified in the quickstart section on the Github page. I've done this many times over. I also installed the nvidia-container-runtime.

Trying things out with a command such as this

sudo docker run --gpus all nvidia/cuda:10.0-base nvidia-smi

Gives me this error
    NVIDIA-SMI couldn't find libnvidia-ml.so library in your system. Please make sure that the NVIDIA Display Driver is properly installed and present in your system.Please also try adding directory that contains libnvidia-ml.so to your system PATH.

This error has been all over the internet and I haven't found anything that fixes it for me. I did add the "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu" directory to PATH and confirmed libnvidia-ml.so IS in the directory.
    A lot of the posts I saw said that when they had this issue they couldn't run the "nvidia-smi" command, which I run without issue.
    I do have the necessary NVIDIA environment variables set in my Plex container, and I set the runtime to 'nvidia' in Portainer.

Anybody know what the heck is going on? I'm losing my mind.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!