• And then

output form : journalctl -u nginx

Output form :

apt-get purge openmediavault-flashmemory folder2ram

reboot

mkdir -p /var/log/{cron-apt,nginx}

reboot

Nothing happen again.

Then i think i try uninstal flashmemory as ryecoaaron suggest back then in this post. How to do if i follow another post in the forum.

• So the troubleshooting continue with

Output form : omv-aptclean

• and

Output form apt-cache policy openmediavault-flashmemory folder2ram

root@shogo:~# apt-cache policy openmediavault-flashmemory folder2ram

openmediavault-flashmemory:

Installed: (none)

Candidate: 5.0.9

Version table:

5.0.9 500

500 https://openmediavault-plugin-…github.io/packages/debian usul/main amd64 Packages

folder2ram:

Installed: (none)

Candidate: 0.3.5

Version table:

0.3.5 500

500 https://openmediavault-plugin-…github.io/packages/debian usul/main amd64 Packages

So i continue to research and once i try erasing the temporary files in my ram the PC start normally and bring me the main console to the server but GUI access was still not present. Also due to NextCloud my GUI access is on port 81 .

Next Cloud work ok now i just miss OMV Gui access So what should i do next please help me i am newbie in to OMV .

• Did you try to install nextcloud by some youtube video?

See here:

Code
    nginx: [emerg] "server" directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:65

nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

run nginx -t

and fix the config file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf (somewhere around line 65)

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Outcome form nginx -t

Code
    root@shogo:~# nginx -t
    nginx: [emerg] "server" directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:65
    nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Yes i set it up by YouTube video, about 4h more troubleshooting and several other post in the forum for some problems that got out once i start it.

• Almost certain it was DbTech guide.

Remove those lines from nginx.conf.

The command is nano /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

• Almost certain it was DbTech guide.

Remove those lines from nginx.conf.

The command is nano /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

Sorry i am newbie , i runn nano /etc/nginx/nginx.conf and got some result ....

What i should change/remove now ?

• Sorry i am newbie , i runn nano /etc/nginx/nginx.conf and got some result ....

What i should change/remove now ?

Please post the output of cat /etc/nginx/nginx.conf inside a codebox symbol </>

• You can read this thread because it's explained there. (along with a lot of other threads of people who followed that guide

Please help!! no access to OMV WebGUI nginx 503 service temporarily unavailable - General - openmediavault

• server { client_max_body_size 0; }

Delete lines #65, 66, and 67 and save.

Restart nginx with systemctl restart nginx and run nginx -t

There shouldn't be any errors

• Delete lines #65, 66, and 67 and save.

Restart nginx with systemctl restart nginx and run nginx -t

There shouldn't be any errors

Perfect i have access now to the WEB GUI but i just got email alert

• I wonder how you managed to insert the lines in there and I know whos tutorial you followed.

The E-Mail just tells it is working again.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I wonder how you managed to insert the lines in there and I know whos tutorial you followed.

The E-Mail just tells it is working again.

Well i am sys.admin and back in the days i was able to code in C+++ .... now i don`t code at all .
    I did it simply following the steps ... like i troubleshoot from this post by my self and got nothing.

Now is time for NextCloud forum to troubleshoot some syncing issue i got to .

Thanks for the help i was thinking to extract all of my data from NextCloud and reinstall ever think and start over with some other online guid how to do it .

• There is a nice guide of how to set up nextcloud on OMV using docker in the guides section.

• And again some issues .... This time in Web GUI under S.m.a.r.t. -> Devices 3 HHD from this RAID5 are in red status.
    checking the attributes show me :

Also i make mistake adding this shared RAID5 drive to my Windows 11 machine as Network drive . Misunderstanding the hole meaning of NextCloud i upload my files try it . Now Sync errors are raining on me . Wow Such a mess i make .

• You should think about backups and new disks.

For other problems, open an new thread.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!