Issues with DNS and browsing folders in Sonarr, Radarr ...

• Hi all,

I used OMV 4 for long time but yesterday migrated to OMV 5.

I have installed docker and portainer from omv-extras.

I have changed path for docker storage to "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-raid/docker" as my boot drive is small and this is were I want docker to reside - it automatically moves all data there once saved.

Created user for radarr and sonarr dockers, as we should not run dockers with root account. Both accounts are members of users group.

I have set access for those users to required media paths (tv, movies)

/tv - "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-raid/media/videos/tv-shows"

/movies - "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-raid/media/videos/movies"

But when I use those users PUID and GUID in dockers, dockers don't have access to DNS throwing errors.

Also when from web ui in sonarr or radarr I try to browse for path to import existing media there is nothing happening - ie. no privileges to browse storage (No files/folders were found, edit the path above, or clear to start again).

I have tried to supply DNS in network settings ex. 8.8.8.8 but that does not resolve the issue.

If I use instead PUID and GUID for root (0, 0) dockers are having full access to internet and no DNS issues. Also I can browse storage from apps web ui's without any issues and everything works as expected.

I have also added both accounts to all groups available just to see if that will help - no change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

I have just resolved issue myself by going to ACL and assigning group docker to folder "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-raid/docker". Also giving full execute/read.write permissions.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von djadi82 () aus folgendem Grund: RESOLVED

• djadi82

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!