Thank you

• Hello,

I just wanted to say "Thank you".

I have been running OMV since 2014: started with Sardaukar (0.5) as a test environment and implemented Kralizec (1.0) as my first home NAS (used by me and several family members across the globe). Upgraded to Stone Burner (2.0) as it came out. Migrated to Erasmus (3.0) and ran that until last year (I know I was not supported but I least I was still getting Jessie security updates).

I migrated to Usul (beta at the time) when Debian 10.1 came out, and so far, I never had any real issue or lost any data (*knock on wood*).

So I have been enjoying OMV for several years now. It's been doing a good job at keeping my data safe, in a central location and allow me to share with my friends and family. The plugins are great, I took advantage of containers even on Erasmus already to add features and programs like Nextcloud and others, which is even easier to manage now in Usul with portainer.

So again, Thank you Volker, Aaron and all the contributors to OpenMediavault, you built a nice NAS solution, very usable, good support and updates.

It is really appreciated, I made a donation (well deserved I would say after 6 years of enjoying what you created) and I encourage whoever feels like me to do so.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!