Missing service "openmediavault-firewall" after fresh installation

• After doing two fresh omv 5.3.2 installations via armbian os and softy tool / omv the installations are missing service for "openmediavault-firewall". Doing "omv-salt deploy run iptables" does recreate the service and config file.

Is the service necessary on a fresh installation or maybe a missing bug during installation on deploying this service via sault?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why it is missing? The service is not enabled by default because it simply does not exist after installing the openmediavault package. It is deployed and the service started when you create firewall rules via UI or trigger the deployment manually via CLI.

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • Ah ok, during searching for the problem why docker command "docker network create" fails on buster someone (omv git issue) wrote me about the service and I found something additionally about the service. So this was a question if this service is missing on my installation.

As this is not the case everything is fine for me.

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!