Loosing my mind trying to get containers through a VPN with WEBGUI.

• I feel like I have to be missing something VERY simple here as to why this just quite literally -not- work for me.

Let me clarify: I have followed numerous tutorials online, numerous docker compose files, just everything I can find and it still does not work for me. (Containers cannot connect to network, except for the VPN container. Also no WEBUI)

My Setup:

Running OMV5 in a ProxMox VM.

Let me know the output of anything you need specifically. Below I've copied and pasted my docker-compose file.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP AND THANKS TO TechnoDadLife for creating this tutorial, it is by far the most simple!

Tutorial I'm referencing:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

My docker compose file (with sensitive information blocked, anything with 'MY ZYX' is correct on my compose file.

Once again: THANK YOU.

This is the output from the transmission container: Seems it just cannot connect to the network.

After this is just keeps trying to bootstrap from dht.transmissionbt.com I'm assuming because it cannot connect?

Update: I am able to get forwarding, and a UI when I set the VPN's network type to host vs bridged. However, once I do that, I can no longer modify the ports that you access the transmission web UI from. Any help?

• networknanny

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Followed an easy TechnoDadLife tutoial, now I'm pulling my hair out [Networking]“ zu „Unable to forward ports [Networking]“ geändert.
  • networknanny

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Unable to forward ports [Networking]“ zu „Loosing my mind trying to get containers through a VPN with WEBGUI.“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!