OMV4 and Homebridge Installation

• Hello,

I decided to switch to Smarthome.

I would like to include my NAS (OMV 4) for this. There is also the great option of using the “Homebridge” program via Docker.

But here it unfortunately fails. I tried to get the fun going for around 5 hours until late at night. Unfortunately in vain. It's a miracle I didn't shoot anything.

I really have no idea about Linux etc. and I am glad that I got OMV up and running with a PlexMediaServer.

Unfortunately, I don't understand how to properly integrate and configure the Docker. In the meantime I have activated the Docker Ui in OMV and also found and downloaded the Docker hub.docker.com/r/oznu/homebridge from oznu. But do I have to do something under the point "network" or something like that?

But I just can't get any further. I guess I need help setting it up. In the instructions of Oznu Homebridge rules are noted that I cannot even begin with. I don't know how to bring this into the settings in Docker..

Can someone help me, please? Maybe with the teamviewer?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!