NIC not working with errno 11 error after DNS settings change

• Hi I recently followed TDL's tutorial for AdGuard (

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    ) and everything seemed to be working well until my nightly server reboot.

I double checked to make sure that the files edited in the command line of this video are correct and it looks like they are... but I am unsure of how to check if the initial ethernet connection changes made in the GUI earlier in the video are correct.

Now it seems my NIC is not working (no lights and no connection at Ethernet port). I ran ip addr and got a result of: mtu 1500 qdisc noop state DOWN group default.

I have tried running omv-firstaid but get an errno 11 - temporarily unavailable error.

I am running OMV 5 with no wild hardware (everything was stable before this change).

Any ideas on how I may be able to remedy this? Much appreciated!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!