cpu, load and notifications

• hi to all

I've an ML310 with 1 dualcore cpu, and I use it as NAS for some VMs installed on XenServer on other ProLiant server. Network is gigabit.

I've no slow / problems with VM, but when I work on some VM (copying files, programs installation, and so on...) load average is about 5 (!). If I start htop cpu is about 3-5%, ram is 350MB of 4GB. I have to worry about load average?

Another thing is that I've configured notifications, and when load average is high I receive many email, too much.... But I don't want disable it, is it possible to configure that OMV send me notification every 15-30 minutes or only once per hour and not always?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "mmiat"

Another thing is that I've configured notifications, and when load average is high I receive many email, too much.... But I don't want disable it, is it possible to configure that OMV send me notification every 15-30 minutes or only once per hour and not always?

This is not possible and does not make sense because you want to react on a current notification and not 15 or 30 minutes later if it is not possible anymore to interfere or analyse the reason.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!