PlexMediaServer not only works in local network?

• @Ortega, his plex is running right now, web management page and all. The big thing he is having issues with is the naming of TV Shows in plex. He needs to understand that all his names have to be done in a certain format.

Also, he is having some other issues. Could you ask him all the issues he is having in Italian and write them out for me here in forum. Then we work them out 1 at a time.

Thanks man...

• OK..
    1. Condivido i 2 HDD in raid con SAMBA; i file li posso vedere da PC, e decoder Tv, ma non posso editarli, scriverli ecc. Ci sono più utenti e diverse permessi da che ho installato OMV su Debian...

2.Plexmediaserver funziona, è attivo, viene visto in rete dai vari dispositivi, ma i file non vengono visti, cosa che non succede con MniDLNA che funziona perfettamente..

3. Il mio OMV serve anche come server OSCAM per leggere le mie card in locale per vedere i canali criptati; ma i programmi e le dipendenze che mi servono, non funzionano, per il problema dei permessi, degli utenti e delle dipendenze che non posso installare, perchè il sources.list è bloccato..

Credo di non avere altri problemi, ma sta servendo poco il sistema da che l'ho installato...non sò se c'è altro.

• With plexmediaserver content is shared now, but I see the files, but I have:
    "Media Playback Error"

The file format "*. Ts" are not seen, the format "*. Avi" is seen, but "Media Playback Error"

• I am happy to have solved the problems with Plexmediaserver ....

The uninstall it!

I put MiniDLNA that works well ......

When will a new version maybe I try it again, but five days to try are many.

Thanks to all those who have wanted to help me .. especially tekkbebe ..

When will a new version maybe I try it again, but five days to try are many.

Thanks to all those who have wanted to help me ..

• 5 days is nothing.... There are some things in Linux I've worked on for months til I figured it out. I looked into plex and .ts files. They should work. You should not have uninstalled Plex. Linux takes much persistence at times.

• Yeah, I take breaks from linux stuff sometimes. Especially when you seem to get no where. You need to refresh. Maybe wait til next weekend and I try to go on your machine again and figure it out. It is difficult when I can't read anything. That is why I hope 0rtega shows up.

• okay.

Meanwhile, I continue with the customizations, but for now I have to figure out how to lengthen the time of the webgui and how to delete the other languages that come with the access mask ...

• Zitat

OK..
    1. Condivido i 2 HDD in raid con SAMBA; i file li posso vedere da PC, e decoder Tv, ma non posso editarli, scriverli ecc. Ci sono più utenti e diverse permessi da che ho installato OMV su Debian...

2.Plexmediaserver funziona, è attivo, viene visto in rete dai vari dispositivi, ma i file non vengono visti, cosa che non succede con MniDLNA che funziona perfettamente..

3. Il mio OMV serve anche come server OSCAM per leggere le mie card in locale per vedere i canali criptati; ma i programmi e le dipendenze che mi servono, non funzionano, per il problema dei permessi, degli utenti e delle dipendenze che non posso installare, perchè il sources.list è bloccato..

Hi tekkbebe, it seems that you have already solved the problems with Drago.net, I'm very sorry i haven't helped you and Drago.net but I do not know if I would be able to help you 'cause I'am a real noob with linux (I have only little experience with Raspbian on the Raspberry PI) :(

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

in web-gui
    /system/general settings

then on the right Web Administration/General Settings/Session Timeout

maximum value is 30

OK...

Now:
    Is there a way to set the language, when you access the web gui?
    every time is set to English, and each time I have to change it in Italian ....

OMV OMV 5.0 is slower than 3.0 ....
    You can speed in any way?

Which program is best to install VNC on my system?

• Ciao, ti aiuterei volentieri, ma sono un niubbo di OMV e non saprei cosa indicarti :D

• 1) 0rtega, are you using your OMV with Italian language? Do your settings hold?

2) The php code has grown a lot. I don't know if this is the reason for the slowness when you enter the web-gui or not. But it is also a upgraded framework from Sencha. So this new framework, ExtJS 4.2, may be bit part of the reason. Your cpu is likely an issue here too.

3) I will have to look at vnc and test a different version for you. I use a modded version of tiger vnc server. It is not the easiest to use with Debian. Do you have a full desktop installed and then you installed OMV on top??? What desktop are you using?? Gnome??? or something different?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!