Write access to Time Capsule

• Hi,

I have recently set up OMV and loving it.

I am using the Remote Mount plugin to give me access to my Time Capsule (v1).

I aware this plug in cause a lot of issues, but I've managed to get access to the hard drive, create shares and access these share via the network.

However, I'm unable to get write access. I've looked at the various permissions, ACL, etc but whenever I change it to Read/Write, etc I get an error.

I was able to create a share with "Everyone" read/write but it just does not let me.

I'm guessing this is because Linux doesn't play nice with apples HFS+ etc

Does anyone know how I can achieve write access to the time capsule so that I can share the folders with Sonarr/Transmission/Plex etc?

Thanks, and please direct me to any other post about this as I struggled to find much.

Cheers

• Anyone? Any ideas please? I still cannot get write access to my time capsule when using the remote mount plugin.....

Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; setfacl --remove-all -M '/tmp/setfaclcrPc9V' -- '/srv/a2e2589a-81ee-44f3-a279-576fefe21df3/TV/' 2>&1' with exit code '1': setfacl: /srv/a2e2589a-81ee-44f3-a279-576fefe21df3/TV/: Operation not supported in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:1061
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\ShareMgmt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusmM...', '/tmp/bgoutput96...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(1068): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure), NULL, Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\ShareMgmt->setFileACL(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFileACL', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'setFileACL', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

This is the message I get if I try to change a user to have write/read/execute permissions under the share folder menu

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!