about email notification via email

• I have two point of discussion about email notification when updates are available:

1) I think this is something specific of my installations, but I always get two emails per day (from the very same system) when updates are available. Is this normal? Can I modify this?

2) I really appreciate OMV telling me about updates, but I don't agree on the fact that OMV should send me an email each and every day for the very same updates until I've installed them. There might me multiple reasons why I haven't updated yet e.g. unable to access the console, so flooding my mailbox with something I'm already aware of is not wanted in my specific case. If I can provide a suggestion: Is there perhaps a way to modify this behaviour having OMV sending you one and only one email (once/day) for new updates e.g. only new updates that have not been previously notified via email?

Sorry about the cumbersome sentence, I hope I've managed to explain myself somehow :)

Appreciated
    rs232

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!