Annoying notifications: /bin/sh: 1: /tmp/div: not found

• If I open the notification function of OMV, the message would be sent to my e-mail every minute:

Code
    [openmediavault] Cron <root@openmediavault> /tmp/div
    /bin/sh: 1: /tmp/div: not found

Here is some test code:

Code
    $ ps -ef | grep -E '/bin/sh'
    huangwb8 30188  4324  0 09:03 pts/0    00:00:00 grep -E /bin/sh

I think this error report come from one software, but OMV seemed to be normally working.

Any suggestions for figuring out the source of the annoying error?

• Zoki

Yes. Here is all the schedule:

• What is this?

Is it in the path of the cron: PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

does it work?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• It looks like there is a job defined in roots crontab which tries to execute something in /tmp/div.

paste the output of:

sudo cat /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Zoki

You're right!

Code
    sudo cat /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
    # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall.
    # (newcrontab installed on Wed Jun  2 10:32:05 2021)
    # (Cron version -- $Id: crontab.c,v 2.13 1994/01/17 03:20:37 vixie Exp $)
    * * * * * /tmp/div

How to deal with it?

• You should check, if you have been hacked. This line should not be there!

Place a script at /tmp/div, make it executabe and it will be run every minute with root privileges :(

• You should check, if you have been hacked. This line should not be there!

Place a script at /tmp/div, make it executabe and it will be run every minute with root privileges :(

In the last month, I have change the root password and used a new non-root account for OMV management.

This annoying problem appeared several months ago.

Maybe my nas was hacked, or I just did something wrong.

Anyway, I will pay more attention to it. Thank you for your reminding!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!