Cant access web GUI after updating (wrong php version?)

• After updating to v5.6.24 along with all other updates available in the web gui I'm now unable to access the webgui.

SSH works fine, Portainer works fine and Home Assistant running in docker seems fine (thank god).

I tried to configure network settings and web control panel i omv-firstaid but they both time out with this error:

Code
    ERROR: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

I'm pretty sure some of the updates I selected in the web gui was php 8 ang searching around it seems omv only supports php7.3 (?)

Now my omv is on php 8.1.1

Code
    root@omv:~# php -v
    PHP 8.1.1 (cli) (built: Dec 20 2021 21:33:24) (NTS)
    Copyright (c) The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v4.1.1, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v8.1.1, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

Why would this update be available in the GUI update list for a semi-noob to check? Could I have added a repository I shouldn't have added at some point? I did update php for a docker container running a Minecrafts server a while ago... :(

Most important: How can I downgrade?

• Finally seems to be resolved.

I must have added a php repository on root instead of (or addition to) my docker container.

Googling and copy-pasting I ended up testing "apt-get purge php8.1" and that deleted openmediavault (so noboby try that)

Reinstalling openmediavault led me to dependensies of php7.3-common from an unexpected package number, but removing and reinstalling php7.3-common was the missing piece to get omv reinstalled.

Lesson learned: read carefully before copy-pasting, and dont edit omv root files when updating a docker container...

• macom

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!