Setting cron is unsuccessful and an error is reported

• My OMV version is 5.6.23-1

When I set the Cron to restart regularly, the following error prompt appears

I don't know where to start to solve this problem. I come to you for help. Thank you

#0:

OMV\Config\DatabaseException in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc:450

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc(206): OMV\Config\DatabaseBackend->commit()

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(248): OMV\Config\DatabaseBackend->set('//system/cronta...', Array)

#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(116): OMV\Config\Database->set(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject))

#3 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Cron->set(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)

#6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/powermgmt.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('cron', 'set', Array, Array)

#7 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\PowerMgmt->setScheduledJob(Array, Array)

#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setScheduledJob', Array, Array)

#10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('PowerMgmt', 'setScheduledJob', Array, Array, 1)

#11 {main}

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • Can you find any error messages in the /var/log/syslog file? You can run journalctl -f in parallel when trying to save the scheduled job.

Thank you very very much.The problem is solved.

This order inspired me 【journalctl -f】

The reason is that there is not enough disk space to write data

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!