Please help!! no access to OMV WebGUI nginx 503 service temporarily unavailable

• Ok. I got the to Portainer deployment step and got this error:

• Just pull the images from dockerhub (remove lscr.io/)

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Just pull the images from dockerhub (remove lscr.io/)

Did that and got this error:

Just to be clear, I changed lines 4 and 19 from lscr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud and lscr.io/linuxserver/mariadb to linuxserver/nextcloud and linuxserver/mariadb

I don't know if it's related, but I can't update Portainer from OMV. Here is the log from the install window:

• There is something weird going on:

it pulls from dockerhub with no problem.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Can you do a nslookup registry-1.docker.io

ping registry-1.docker.io

Are you using IPv6?

• What is the output of ping -c 5 google.com and ping -c 5 8.8.8.8

• Post the output of:

ls -l /etc/resolv.conf

cat /etc/resolv.conf

and as asked above:

nslookup registry-1.docker.io

ping registry-1.docker.io

If you are using DHCP for IPv4 your router will try to set the DNS server. Do you want to override this setting?

• Code
    root@openmediavault:~# ls -l /etc/resolv.conf
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 31 Feb 21  2019 /etc/resolv.conf -> /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf
    root@openmediavault:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by resolvconf(8)
    #     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
    Code
    root@openmediavault:~# nslookup registry-1.docker.io
    -bash: nslookup: command not found
    root@openmediavault:~# ping registry-1.docker.io
    ping: registry-1.docker.io: Name or service not known
    root@openmediavault:~#

Makes sense. I don't know if I should override it or not. If I don't need to then I won't.

• Install nslookup (sudo apt-get install dnsutils) and try again.

Network should be managed dy systemd-resolved.

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# ls -l /etc/resolv.conf
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 31 Feb 21  2019 /etc/resolv.conf -> /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf
    root@openmediavault:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by resolvconf(8)
    #     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN

ls -l /run/systemd/resolve/resolv.conf

cat /run/systemd/resolve/resolv.conf

How did you install?

• atoddvr6

Your resolv.conf is using glibc resolver?!?

OMV 6 uses systemd-resolver:

Although this is more than I can chew, there's something wrong here.

Your OMV isn't resolving DNS even with the DNS set to 1.1.1.1 since it's not mentioned anywhere on that file.

Are you able to make/check updates? Or does it fail also to resolve?

Run omv-upgrade and see if it spits errors.

Hope Zoki can shed some light on this one.

• Yeah, something is definitely not right:

• You can not instoll nor update, as your DNS is borked.

Post the output of the commands I posted before.

• Err:1 http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates/main amd64 libirs161 amd64 1:9.11.5.P4+dfsg-5.1+deb10u6 Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org' Err:2 http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates/main amd64 dnsutils amd64 1:9.11.5.P4+dfsg-5.1+deb10u6 Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org' E: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/deb…fsg-5.1+deb10u6_amd64.deb Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org' E: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/deb…fsg-5.1+deb10u6_amd64.deb Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'

I am able to run OMV update without errors. It just shows the progress bar and nothing ever shows up in the list.

The first quote doesn't vouche for the second.

You have a problem with DNS and it probably has for some time.

As Zoki asked: How did you install OMV? Did you installed any apps outside of OMV managment? More info is needed to try to clear this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!