The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian buster Release' does not have a Release file.

• Recently I came across the following error when trying to update/install my software.

Ive tried a number of steps to solve this. I tried to change my /etc/apt/sources.list to a lot of different package list sources but with no results.

I also tried to clear the apt cache manually and with the help of omv-firstaid but with no success.

The error messages I am getting

My /etc/apt/sources.list

• Offizieller Beitrag

Make sure your clock is correct. I would enable ntp.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• So I tried switching to a different pool, even tried to use google's ntp server but they are all showing the same time. Discard the 1min difference I mentioned earlier. Seems like it doesn't help

• I found the problem to my issue. So I was wondering why everything was resolving to the local IP of the server. Well turns out HTTP and HTTPS proxy where both enabled. I turned it off in the control panel and now everything works again.

• Boidae

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!