how to mount a folder to clients

• lato client dovrei aggiungere questo o lato server ??

Can we stick to english please?

You should do this on the client side in the cli. This will simulate what autofs is doing behinde the scenes.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I am also attaching etc / fstab (server side) is that right? or do I have to add something?

I do not see an NFS share in the fstab? Did you delete it?

Please do not post text in screenshots, use the code box (button </>) it is much easier to read.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Non vedo una condivisione NFS in fstab? L'hai cancellato?

Si prega di non inserire testo negli screenshot, utilizzare la casella del codice (pulsante </>) è molto più facile da leggere.

yes I deleted it .. but I can put it back

• it's right ??

I do not see an NFS share in the fstab? Did you delete it?

Please do not post text in screenshots, use the code box (button </>) it is much easier to read.

it's right ??

192.168.2.168:/Film/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-dda64bd0-71e7-4b8c-a021-26f87c5f791f/Film nfs defaults 0 0

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!