500 - Internal Server Error Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/srv/mergerfs/Data'.

• I got OMV on rpi4, its been working great until today, my usual routine, is to turn off the server at the end of the day, and after a minute im unplugging everything, i got a pwm fan connected, so when i hear the fan i know everything is off and its safe to turn the power off completly, but today in the morning, when i turned on everything, this error occured, i checked the drives and they seem to work fine, every led is lit up, the drives themselves when i connected to a computer are working as well, and they show up in the omv "Disks" tab, but when i check filesystem, it spits out this error:

Code
    Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/srv/mergerfs/Data'.  OMV\Exception: Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/srv/mergerfs/Data'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/mergerfs.inc:98 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/mergerfs.inc(64): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Mergerfs::extractUuidFromMountPoint('/srv/mergerfs/D...') #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(799): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Mergerfs->getImpl('/srv/mergerfs/D...') #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(182): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getFilesystems() #3 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->enumerateFilesystems(NULL, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(380): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateFilesy...', NULL, Array) #6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusFh...', '/tmp/bgoutputhD...') #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure)) #11 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(519): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('getList', Array, Array) #12 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getListBg(Array, Array) #13 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #14 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getListBg', Array, Array) #15 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\R

My main system drive is also not present in the filesystem tab, even tho it was there when i was setting everything up, also the system still works, everything in docker work as well, i can access the system drive throguh samba share as well, but i cannot access the mergerfs drives.

• If anyone runs into similar problem, omv just override the main mergerfs folder with a folder from my system drive, which caused the issue, deleting content of /srv/mergerfs/ and restarting omv fixed my issue

• Jarusz

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Jarusz

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!