Followed install on Rasp 4 according the guides but no access in Windows [SOLVED]

• Offizieller Beitrag

why is EXT4 not allowing a user access and exFAT does while according to the settings the rights are similar?

Permissions is all it can be.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I tried it

You changed permissions at the filesystem level? What permission level are you selecting when creating the shared folder?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You changed permissions at the filesystem level? What permission level are you selecting when creating the shared folder?

I Used everyone:Read/Write when creating the shared folder, then for that share I tried with and without Read/Write for a user,

at SMB: Guests allowed (which with this exFAT I now have at Public No) Inherit permissions, Extended attributes and DOS attributes,

then at Users Read/Write (also tried without)

I tried several settings for which logically one would expect to be able to have access to the shared folder.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!