One wakealarm does not work (out of 5) in OMV 5

• I use OMV 5. I need the system to startup every weekday at 07:00 and auto-shutdown at 21:30. I have scheduled wakealarms for the first case and "Scheduled jobs" in Power Management for the latter. All days work as expected, except for Mondays! The system does not auto-wake every Monday. It does so in all other days. Here is the output of "cat /etc/wakealarm.conf":

Code
    # This file is auto-generated by openmediavault (https://www.openmediavault.org)
    # WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will get lost.

# m h dom mon dow

0 7 * * 1
    0 7 * * 2
    0 7 * * 3
    0 7 * * 4
    0 7 * * 5

I also attach the screenshots of the wakealarms and the shutdown settings.

Few weeks ago, I had the server to wake up on Tuesday - Friday, and to shutdown on Monday - Thursday, so that it remains open at weekends. Then, everything was working fine. Since it is not necessary any more to be open at the weekends, I added a shutdown at Friday, and a wakealarm on Monday. The latter never works! I tried to delete it and create again, and also to delete all wakealarms and create all of them from the beginning. The result is the same: everything works fine, except for the Monday wakeup!

Any ideas? Thank you!!

• Since I have tried all I have thought of, I tried to wake and shutdown the server at Saturday and Sunday for a couple of hours. I have not change anything else. And now, today, Monday, it started as expected!!! I cannot think of why this behaviour.

For next week, I will try to disable the Saturday one, just to see what is going to happen. I will report back.

If you have any explanation for this strange behaviour, please let me know.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!