Another SMB performance issue..

• What firewall are you running? Just asking because I am evaluation replacement firewall softwares for the office and I have discovered that opnsense and pfsense don't perform well with realtek nic's. They work great with intel nic's and I will hopefully be able to circle back on them in the next few days to test some broadcom nic's

• What firewall are you running? Just asking because I am evaluation replacement firewall softwares for the office and I have discovered that opnsense and pfsense don't perform well with realtek nic's. They work great with intel nic's and I will hopefully be able to circle back on them in the next few days to test some broadcom nic's

Currently just OpenWRT, because of great SQM support Iam missing in *sense. (Only FQ_Codel... And i was reading a bit about network performance and indeed, BSD has a single thread limitation for networking. Depending on the CPU performance per core, this is not a blocker but its terrible for everything else..)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!