reverse proxy SWAG-duckdns, with Wireguard VPN client container network

• Hi guys.. I have been running all my containers through an wireguard client (mullvad VPN) container's network. and it took some time to realize how to set it up, I might not have done it the best way but it has been working fine. But now when i've been trying to setup a reverse proxy with SWAG and duckdns validation I can't really figure out how to get it to work while being under my VPN client and I need some assistance..

Please bare with me as I am really new at this.. I'll throw some compose stacks at you and hopefully someone can help.

Oh and Mullvad only allows random port forwarding by way, which is what got this kinda tricky for me

(I use docker with portainer)

Wireguard-client stack:

(to get every other container to join the wgnet network i just clicked on the container in portainer and removed them from the default network and added the wgnet network)

wg0.conf

(172.20.0.11 is my SWAG instance)

ip routes

SWAG stack:

jellyfin.subdomain.conf

(and in jelly web gui I have 443 as public https port)

I get no error message in any logs whatsoever..

And if I tried my servers LAN adress as my duckdns domains ip (instead of VPN endpoint IP) it works aslong as the port mullvad forwarded is in the URL.

I bet there is something stupid I missed, but as I said this is all new to me.

Thankful for help and advice's., and let me know if you need more data.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!