"Unable to find IPv6 record" error AND cannot get ANY ping to work on new network...

• i recently brought my server to my grandpa's house because my "modem" wouldnt let me port forward.

i can no longer access the internet on the system either.

400 - Bad Request: Missing 'required' attribute 'routemetric'.

OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException: : Missing 'required' attribute 'routemetric'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc:625

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(399): OMV\Json\Schema->checkProperties(Object(stdClass), Array, '')

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(289): OMV\Json\Schema->validateObject(Object(stdClass), Array, '')

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(261): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType(Object(stdClass), Array, '')

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/paramsvalidator.inc(59): OMV\Json\Schema->validate(Object(stdClass))

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(179): OMV\Rpc\ParamsValidator->validate('{"uuid":"3db3c6...')

#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/network.inc(567): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, 'rpc.network.set...')

#6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Network->setEthernetIface(Array, Array)

#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setEthernetIfac...', Array, Array)

#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Network', 'setEthernetIfac...', Array, Array, 1)

#10 {main}

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • i recently brought my server to my grandpa's house because my "modem" wouldnt let me port forward.

If you changed network (by moving the server to a different lace), you need to run omv-firstaid on the CLI and re-configure the network.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!