WebDAV with remote mount not possible

• Hi

OMV 6.4.0-2 is installed on a Raspberry Pi4. I installed the plugin remote_mount 6.1.3.

I am not able to mount a WebDav drive though the credentials are correct and work with a Nextcloud installation on another Pi.

I always get an error message when trying to mount:

500 - Internal Server Error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; systemctl start srv-remotemount-kdrive.mount' with exit code '5':

I entered the server address with and without https:// as well davfs:// - same error.

Any hint how to fix that? Thanks

Juergen

• Offizieller Beitrag

exit code '5

Error #5 means access denied. So, something in your settings is still wrong.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ok. I de- and reinstalled the plugin and get the following errors now:

500 - Internal Server Error Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; systemctl start srv-remotemount-kdrive1.mount' with exit code '1':

500 - Internal Server Error Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color remotemount 2>&1' with exit code '1': raspberrypi1: ---------- ID: configure_remote_dir Function: file.directory Name: /srv/remotemount Result: True Comment: The directory /srv/remotemount is in the correct state Started: 08:52:10.554785 Duration: 18.388 ms Changes: ---------- ID: remove_remotemount_mount_files Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: ['/etc/systemd/system/srv-remotemount-kdrive1.mount'] Started: 08:52:10.575455 Duration: 13.892 ms Changes: ---------- file.find: - /etc/systemd/system/srv-remotemount-kdrive1.mount ---------- ID: remove_remotemount_automount_files Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: [] Started: 08:52:10.589765 Duration: 11.348 ms Changes: ---------- file.find: ---------- ID: remove_remotemount_cifs_cred_files Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: [] Started: 08:52:10.601582 Duration: 6.289 ms Changes: ---------- file.find: ---------- ID: remove_remotemount_s3fs_cred_files Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: [] Started: ...

• Offizieller Beitrag

I de- and reinstalled the plugin and get the following errors now:

Why did you uninstall the plugin? The plugin is not causing this. Something in your remotemount settings is causing the issue and plugin can't fix that.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Because connecting to the webdav drive through other applications works fine with the same credentials

That doesn't mean you are entering the settings into the plugin correctly.

• i look in the journal and the error is:

Code
    ░░ The job identifier is 5805.
    Jun 06 15:35:23 omv6 mount.davfs[83114]: davfs2 1.6.0
    Jun 06 15:35:23 omv6 systemd[1]: srv-remotemount-nextcloud_marcus.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited, status=255/EXCEPTION
    ░░ Subject: Unit process exited
    ░░ Defined-By: systemd
    ░░ Support: https://www.debian.org/support

Has anynone an idea?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!