Relic mergerfs mount point in systemd config

• I'm in the final stages of reconfiguring all kind of storage on my OMV server. Amongst others, I have removed an old mergerfs ("MyFarm"), which I don't need anymore. I've also resolved an old Raid5 configuration and moved it to a new mergerfs ("DATA") + snapraid configuration. Everything works without problems.

I've just found a relic of the old "MyFarm" mergerfs, which IMHO should not be there anymore, i.e. my /srv directory contains an "old" mountpoint /srv/38e633b3-.... I remember it stemming from the old "MyFarm" pool. Indeed, there neither is an entry related to it in /etc/fstab, nor in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. I've researched where the mountpoint is coming from and found it stemming from "systemd".

I've greped for the identfier in the /etc/systemd directory and found the following:

I'm not that familiar with systemd, but it seems to me that this relic mountpoint is created there. Could you let me know how I can rid of it? I think it should be removed from the configuration...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Could you let me know how I can rid of it?

sudo rm /etc/systemd/system/srv-38e633b3\x2d0da4\x2d40fa\x2d96a2\x2d8680e8063df3.mount

sudo systemctl daemon-reload

reboot

omv 7.4.2-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.1 | k8s 7.2.0-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.8

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Cheers, ryecoaaron. I've executed the commands. The reboot will need to wait until my family stops watching telly... :)

Btw, the level of responsiveness and support you have been and are providing to me and others on this forum, regularly, is beyond belief. Just as all the work you are putting in advancing the OMV infrastructure. I've been using OMV for many years, it is the backbone of my home IT system, it has been getting more and more intuitive over the years, and, yes, I LIKE the new compose plugin as well! ;)

Cheers, mate, for everything you do for us! I do appreciate it, a whole LOT!!!

• m4tt0

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Good to hear.

omv 7.4.2-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.1 | k8s 7.2.0-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.8

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!