Can't install plugins - finished always with error 500

• Hi,

i have a file system from an old drive. all references are deleted. SMB, FTP, shared folders, omv backup, users and so on. I don't know, where to search npow. Is there a way to see, what reference blocked the deleting of this old system? The drive was used für docker data. But at the moment, there is no docker in use.

Pinfeed

Drinkin' rum before 10 am makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic..

AMD E-350 Processor - 4 GB RAM - 6.5.0-3 (Shaitan) - 64 GB SSD System, 1x 250 GB SSD, 2x 12 TB, 2x3 TB

• Check the systemctl status docker to see the path for the Waitallmounts.conf file.

Check if its referenced there.

If it is, click reinstall docker on the compose settings page to redo the file.

This works if you already have the drive unmounted.

Or, use the reset permissions plugin

• Or, use the reset permissions plugin

try ro install the reste permisson plugin. This is the result:

I think i have other problems :D

BTW, ther is no Compose or Docker on my server. I've a fresh installation. The drive was for Docker on my old System ( also OMV 6)

AMD E-350 Processor - 4 GB RAM - 6.5.0-3 (Shaitan) - 64 GB SSD System, 1x 250 GB SSD, 2x 12 TB, 2x3 TB

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Pinfeed ()

• Problem solved. I had a drive with no filesystem online. It was conected to the eSTA connector to bring backup on the new system. I had this drive cleared before vacation. The drive (SSD, very small) was places behind the server. Now everything wents fine again :) Thanks or support,

Pinfeed

• Pinfeed

Hat den Titel des Themas von „File system has an unknow refernce“ zu „Can't install plugins - finished always with error 500“ geändert.
  • Hi again,

the problem with error 500 is allways present. I can't install plugins. I got allways error 500. Here the error messages after tring to installe compose:

This happens also with any other plugin.

The system is a fresh setup. started with usb stick.

• The system is a fresh setup. started with usb stick.

Which image did you use to install OMV?

What system are you using? arm or x64?

• This thread might give you pointers on how to deal with the proftpd issue:

lose web access - General - openmediavault

• Which image did you use to install OMV?

What system are you using? arm or x64?

openmediavault_6.0.24-amd64.iso

• openmediavault_6.0.24-amd64.iso

You'll be better off, using the Debian bullseye netinst ISO (v11.7 is the last one before bookworm v12 which won't work with OMV) with only SSH server package ticked.

After, run the install script and you'll bypass all those issues and will be on latest and greatest.

• You'll be better off, using the Debian bullseye netinst ISO (v11.7 is the last one before bookworm v12 which won't work with OMV) with only SSH server package ticked.

After, run the install script and you'll bypass all those issues and will be on latest and greatest.

Thanks. I'll try it this week.

For the moment it looks like this works for me:

systemctl unmask proftpd.service

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Pinfeed ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!