Photoprism randomly stopped working

• Ive been running photoprism on my OMV 6 for a while but today I noticed i couldnt backup my photos from my phone, I went to the WebUI to see whats wrong and its not even up, went into OMV to see if it'll throw me an error in OMV's WebUI but nothing, Disabled then reenabled it, aswell as changed the port to see if that was the problem, nothing idk where to go to see logs of photoprism, anything and everything will help thanks guys

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Ive been running photoprism on my OMV 6 for a while but today I noticed i couldnt backup my photos from my phone, I went to the WebUI to see whats wrong and its not even up, went into OMV to see if it'll throw me an error in OMV's WebUI but nothing, Disabled then reenabled it, aswell as changed the port to see if that was the problem, nothing idk where to go to see logs of photoprism, anything and everything will help thanks guys

Are you running it via docker? portainer ?

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• It is infact enabled and i am running it as a OMV 6 plugin not through Docker. I used to run in through docker on my last server but a few months back but a deployed a new server and saw the photoprism plugin and figured id give it a try. It was working fine for about 2 months but then it just stopped working randomly. I perfer it over the docker container because the docker compose launched 2 different containers for it to run and one of them wouldn't autolaunch when I restarted the server and is was just all around easier to setup, should I just redeploy a container for it instead that way ik where the logs are

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!