Sabnzbd apply configuration error

• I'm getting the following error from OMV. I have a "Apply Configuration" bar and clicking Apply leads to the following issue. Cannot seem to shake it. Sabnzbd is running however, so not sure what is happening here really!

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'sabnzbd' start 2>&1': Starting SABnzbd
    invoke-rc.d: initscript sabnzbd, action "start" failed.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:169
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(141): OMVSysVInitScript->invoke('start')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(61): OMVSysVInitScript->start()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sabnzbd.inc(61): OMVSysVInitScript->exec()
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(204): OMVModuleSabnzbd->startService()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(253): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}

Any idea what i can do to resolve this?

• Aha! To anyone else that gets this error, it's because sabnzbd is already running. Go into the sabnzbd web interface and shut it down/stop it running. Then apply the config which basically starts it.

It was erroring as it couldn't start as it was already running.

Super glad that config update is out of the UI now :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!