USB Backup plugin will not work since reinstall and upgrade to omv 6.9.1

• The USB Backup is NTSF and in Storage when plugged in it appears as /dev/sdf. I was under the impression that this plugin mounts/unmounts itself. I assigned it in filesystems just now. Gave it share function. USB Backup still not showing device in selection drop down. Filesystem in Storage will not let me unmount it. I did not want to do it in terminal putty cmd because of previous searches said only do it in omv safely. Went back in deleted the share on sdf, unmounted from filesystem and and still does not appear in USB Backup plugin. I ran mount and blkid.

return of blkid on this drive is below. Could the issue be omv thinks it's 2 partitions?

/dev/sdf2: LABEL="14TB WD Sabrent" BLOCK_SIZE="4096" UUID="18AEC3D4AEC3A918" TYPE="ntfs" PARTLABEL="Basic data partition" PARTUUID="d9630da6-d8e8-427c-8949-48064f6ef12d"

/dev/sdf1: PARTLABEL="Microsoft reserved partition" PARTUUID="cc7038b5-1b8d-44b6-b4e1-19bc96d891ff"

Is the file system mounted? In this case it will not be displayed in the drop down box.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!