Problems installing OMV On RPi 3 [NEW TO OMV, PATIENCE PLEASE]

• Hello, well, first of all, sorry if i dont get things right as this is my first time on the forum, and with OMV, so I will surelly do something wrong, I am following the documentation guide to install OMV on my Rpi, but im getting several errors I dont quite understand why i am getting them, the following piece of code includes the errors:

Im using an Rpi 3 as stated on the title, i used the RPi imager to install the Os, being the 64 bit lite Os, please ask me for more details on the hardware or Os if required

Please have some patience as im new to OMV and my main language not being English, I will try my best to communicate with the most efficiency i can provide.

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Try this -> guide. It has a bit more detail and is written to avoid some of the standard pitfalls.

Once the install is done, you might consider starting here -> Initial Configuration, in the New User Guide. It will guide you through the server's basic setup and creating a network share.

Finally, later on when all is up and running, take a look at this -> Utilities, Maintenance and Backup. (This will aid you in keeping your server up, running and healthy.)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!