Virtualbox on OMV Kralizey

• Hi,

did this, but it doesent works. Then reinstalled the php Module, same: File ist not at the place:

Jochen

omv 1.14 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.16 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 1.13
    Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
    HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP

• Code
    root@hypervnas:~# cat /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-virtualbox.conf
    cat: /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-virtualbox.conf: Нет такого файла или каталога

Code
    root@hypervnas:~# omv-mkconf nginx
    root@hypervnas:~# omv-mkconf php5fpm
    root@hypervnas:~# service nginx reload
    Reloading nginx configuration: nginx.
    root@hypervnas:~# service php5-fpm reload
    Reloading PHP5 FastCGI Process Manager: php5-fpm.
    root@hypervnas:~# cat /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-virtualbox.conf
    cat: /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-virtualbox.conf: Нет такого файла или каталога

Code
    root@hypervnas:~# php5-fpm -t
    [29-Jul-2014 16:16:00] NOTICE: configuration file /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.conf test is successful

but

Code
    root@hypervnas:/etc/nginx# cat /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/openmediavault-virtualbox.conf
    location /virtualbox/ {
        alias /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/;
        index index.html;
        location ~ \.php$ {
            fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
            fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock;
            include fastcgi_params;
        }
    }
  • That's weird. Does this file exist and what does it say? /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/php5fpm.d/90-virtualbox

• My Output, seems the same:

Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
    HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP

• my error is i click enable after that i click on apply settings a few moments after that i get a popup that say's an error has occurred no explanation and when i untick enable and click save again i get the same error and also phpvirtualbox does not work probably because i get that error

• this i get when i reinstall

• Offizieller Beitrag

What's the output of:

/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• here it is

Code
    jonesy@plexserver:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
    Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules ...done.
    Uninstalling old VirtualBox DKMS kernel modules ...done.
    Trying to register the VirtualBox kernel modules using DKMS ...done.
    Starting VirtualBox kernel modules ...done.
  • Anytime you uninstall a program and need to reinstall it you should make sure any user/group that was created was deleted. If not delete them manually before you try to reinstall. You can run into issues that will cause errors on install or you might end up with uid/gid mistmatches. The user/group uid/gid will not match the uid/gid that the programs uses on the reinstall.

http://forums.openmediavault.o…ic.php?f=3&t=4024&p=33757

• Hi,

but this couldn´t be the failure. My User and Group for vbox/vboxusers seems correct. vbox runs and also the vms are running I can start/stop with the OMV Plugin. Only phpvirtualbox does not work.

Jochen

• i reinstalled and cleaned up the leftovers now when i try to enable virtualbox i get the following error

• If it just says that it's because Nginx and Php-Fpm is reloaded/restarted. Nothing serious.

• I have:

Code
    root@NASDuck:~# dpkg -l |grep virtualbox
    ii  openmediavault-virtualbox          1.0.9.1                       all          VirtualBox plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  virtualbox-4.3                     4.3.14-95030~Debian~wheezy    amd64        Oracle VM VirtualBox

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!