Maping a drive in windows 8.1

• I seem only able to map 2 drives before it refuses to map the next drive.

Permissions are set to Guest allowed.

I must have something setup up wrong in the SMB setup.

I am running the latest version of OMV

Rich Prim

• Forgot to mention I am using the RPI version.
    All the folders are available as network drives and I can sent and retrieve files from them.
    Just can't map more then 2, any 2 work then it wont map any more.
    Rich Prim

• You could try using your hosts file to map your OpenMediaVault IP to a second Hostname and use that second hostname for additional Network Drives.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Code
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Edit with notepad, or what you like. You need admin rights for that, e.g. you need to start your editor first with admin rights to be able to save changes.

Here is my hosts file, should explain how it works:

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!