Error after depolying omv-env variable unset OMV_BTRFS_ERROR_CHECK_ENABLED under 7.0.3

• The message comes from Salt. OMV7 has updated the version, so there might be changes in Salt that might cause this output. But Salt does not exit with an error, so everything is OK and you can ignore the output.

Hi votdev

I used the last days for doing some research...

First i´m doing a clean reinstall of your system with ISO 7.0-32 (only system, not md RAID 5 btrfs).

I'm doing the same installation i made before... Having two connection losses with Firefox when

installing md plugin and cputemp plugin. But everything is fine and installed after this.

After every bigger step of my installation, i change the OMV_BTRFS_ERROR_CHECK_ENABLED variable

from unset to "yes" and back... Than deploying the settings with the 3 commands.

I installed my services (SMB,DLNA,NFS) and after the last step (Interface bonding of my two ethernet ports)

i recogniced the two blkid warnings...

At this point i do an uninstallation of all steps till i unmount the main filesystem....

Doing a variable check again, shows me no warning anymore...

Now, i do configuring every step again and check each step with a deployment of the variable change.

Now, what i find out:

Everything is fine and warning free, till i configure the NFS share configuration (without enabling the service).

After this point i´m getting the two blkid warnings after the omv-salt deploy command.

Doing some debugging is sadly the only thing i can do, to contribute with your great project.

Best regards

prtigger

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!