IPVLAN no internet

• Hello all,

Yesterday evening I’ve installed the latest updates that came out in the last couple of days, immediately after I got notifications from Uptime Kuma that he couldn’t reach some internet adresses, Cloudflare tunnel is also down, in other words the whole IPVLAN network cannot reach the internet.

I’ve tried rebooting, shutdows, pulling latest image of all dockers, deleting IPVLAN and re-create, rebooting my router, deleting the route and re-create it nothing… If i pull it out of the IPVLAN and then deploy then it works fine. It has something to do with the DNS resolving (see attachment) has anyone facing similar issues? Internally everything works fine (don look at those failed pings on the log for those internal IP’s that device is off at the moment).

I use Adguard Home and Unbound dockers on the same IPVLAN network for my whole network (no backup DNS or anything) .

Thank you!

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!